THE ONLY TCI GOVERNMENT ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
All Visitors 18 and over must show proof of being fully vaccinated to airline and TCI officials. See vaccine requirements below.
- No TCI Assured Portal registration
- No Insurance*
- No Covid Test
- No Face Masks indoors
* Windsong strongly recommends that guests purchase trip insurance to cover all travel costs in the event you experience trip interruption, flight cancellation, on-island medical care, medical or quarantine-required trip extension, or changes for ANY REASON. See Windsong's policy in Terms and Conditions
Vaccine Requirements Travelers must be fully vaccinated, with the second shot taken over two weeks prior to traveling, or one shot taken over two weeks prior for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The vaccines that are currently being accepted are Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Comirnaty, Spikevax, Vaxzevria, Sinovac and Sinopharm and all their aliases.
THERE ARE NO RE-ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO THE UNITED STATES
Effective Sunday, 6/12/2022, NO NEGATIVE COVID TEST RESULT IS REQURED TO RE-ENTER THE UNITED STATES.
TCI Government Requirement for Visitors Leaving TCI
Any fully vaccinated visitor who tests positive prior to leaving the Turks and Caicos Islands will be required to quarantine with all accompanying persons at their own expense for ten days, then undergo a mandatory COVID-19 test on day seven prior to release.
Windsong's Hygiene Protocols
The safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority at Windsong. As such, we have implemented a range of protocols to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide a safe environment for all. From Virtual Touchless Check-in to the simple but vital placement of no-touch sanitizer dispenser stations throughout the resort, to the hiring of staff whose sole responsibility it is to repeatedly sanitize every touchable surface in our rooms and resort, to the installation of germicidal air purification UV lights and/or Hepa filters in our air conditioning units, Windsong is ready and excited to host you in paradise. Please see our Essential Daily Covid-19 Protocols below.
To be sure, "We're Better Together" and ask that guests please join us in these very important practices during their stay:
- Hand Cleaning -- Wash your hands often with our "No Touch" hand sanitizers placed throughout the resort.
- Cleaning of Hi-Touch Items -- Wipe phones, purses, room cards, door knobs, light switches, etc. with resort provided sanitizing wipes.
- Respiratory Hygiene -- Avoid coughing on others. Wear a mask or face covering as mandated by the government.