Aquatic Activities - Underwater Wonderland
Beyond the shoreline, in the heart of world famous Grace Bay beach, is an underwater wonderland behind one of the most popular resorts in Turks and Caicos. The Windsong reef, Providenciales’ finest coral reef, is just a 20 yard snorkel swim from the shore.
The Turks and Caicos Islands have the third 3 largest coral reef system and are renowned as one of the greatest scuba sites in the world for their abundance of coral reefs and marine life. The ocean waters directly in front of the Windsong Resort offer divers — from novice to experts — exciting excursions just minutes from the site, while exceptional fishing abounds in the local waters. Caribbean vacations are not complete without a whale watching excursion just ten miles away. The opportunities are almost limitless on Providenciales including parasailing, sailboat trips, ocean kayaking and relaxing day cruises to secluded islands.
- Snorkel over Provo’s best reef at the Windsong beach.
- Sunbathe or stroll on world-renown Grace Bay beach.
- Dive into the deep Blue at West Caicos.
- Kite Sail across the waves of Grace Bay.
- Learn to Scuba Dive in spectacular aqua waters.
- Challenge your y shing skills by Bone shing in the shallow ats.
- Experience the thrill big Sport Fishing and Deep Sea Fishing.
- Jet Ski on open, gorgeous turquoise seas.
- Take a thrilling Parasail excursion over Grace Bay.
- Enjoy Sunset Sailing.
- A marvel of nature, look for Underwater Glow Worms after a full moon.
- Kayak through the Mangroves on a relaxing Eco Tour.
For inquiries call 800-WINDSONG (946-3766) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org