While Caribbean holidays are not complete without enjoying the bounties of the sea, visitors have a land loving side that seeks to enhance their Caribbean vacations too. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy world-class golf at the nearby Provo Golf Club — ranked among the 10 best courses in the Caribbean. Shopping enthusiasts can complete their Caribbean holidays by visiting the island’s boutiques, and Provo’s unique shops, elegant galleries, and local gift stores of the Salt Mills, Regent Village or the International Marketplace in Grace Bay to find island crafts and art work, shell and pearl jewelry, glassware, beachwear, clothing, and teak, mahogany and rattan furniture.
From casual fare to gourmet cuisine, visitors on Caribbean holidays enjoy a wide range of outstanding restaurants to add variety to their island experience. Casino gambling, day cruises to secluded islands and guided boat tours are also available.
- Tee off at the Provo Golf Club.
- Go Horseback Riding on a pristine beach.
- Explore the Middle Caicos Caves.
- Capture a photo of migrating Humpback Whales.
- Ferry to North Caicos and see Pink Flamingoes.
- Explore historic Fort George Cay built by the British in the 1800s.
- Shop at several Island Boutiques.
- See rst run movies at Provo’s L Raye Cinema.
- Enjoy Casino and Gaming.
- Play Mini Golf, Ride Go Carts and Play Video Games.
- Dine at one of Provo’s 60+ restaurants.
- Enjoy evening fun at the Havana Club with scheduled karoke, movie, and sports nights featuring college and professional sporting events.
For inquiries call 800-WINDSONG (946-3766) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org